Friday, April 11, 2008

The Shoemaker's Children are Shod

It has finally arrived! For the past few years, we have been working with clients to get their messages out there in print, on air and on the web. So why has it taken us so long to make our Internet debut? Good question.

Could be that the site has been sitting, content developed, for a few months, waiting for me to remember to give the go ahead to take it live. Could be because I didn't want to divert our web development partner from focusing time on our mutual (read paying) clients.

It could be that I wanted the site to be "perfect," to do everything I want it to be able to do. And then I realized, that's the beauty of this new medium. The Web is ever-changing and ever-improving. The only way to harness its power is to enter the game. If you don't like our site, come back soon to see how we've improved it.

So the question for you is... what are you waiting for?

No comments: